Video's

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Biography


Hello..! I am Nobe Raw Rapper and I enjoy moonlight strolls on the beach, red roses by the armful, and particiation dances and to sing Rap, Hip Hop song.
Just kidding I m not a fan of any of those things ( except the prticipation singing .) More seriously, my friends would describe me as easy going, a good listener, awordplay, and woffle marker extraordinairy. I'm also a huge of music fan, so if you don't mind spending your Sunday mornings and Monday nights yelling obscenities at the television, you should definitely message me.: One more thing you shouldd know I have many of friends and I like to make friends. so you must love golden lobs. You should have a sense of humor. (big plrs if worm, and intelling. Andd a great smile doesn't hurt;) I relly just want to be in a relationship with my friend's.

No comments:

Post a Comment